Uprising

of Gundrak

Semi Casual Druid app

Dodgy

Semi Casual Druid app Empty Semi Casual Druid app

Post  Dodgy on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:17 pm

I'm applying for a semi casual position willing to fill up spots based on role required. I have 10/25 man gear for all four druid specs and have full wotlk experience but for drakes and maly.

Character Name: Dodgytank

Level: 80

Class: Druid

Your Age: 20

Armory Link: My old server link (just xferred)

Spec: As a druid I like to keep my options open and can perform all the roles based on what's needed. In terms of gear though I'd have to say Bear>Tree>Cat>Boomkin> (Can meet in game to show different gears lol)

Professions: LW/Skin

Raid experience pre WotLK: 7/9 BT then stopped raiding for a bit. In Wotlk ive cleared all content except maly+drakes

Able to attend 75% of raids?: I'm applying as a casual so looking to just fill spots if needed, atm having fun pvping.

Are you prepared to be in PvE spec for every raid?: Yeah, can't wait for dual specs though lol.

What is your previous guild and reason for leaving?: Free xfers to pvp realm are you kidding? why wouldnt you leave Wink

Why should we recruit you over someone else?: Because whenever I raid i try to put the maximum effort into the group, whether its dps or healing or tanking. Plus you always need cool people in your guild Cool

What mods are you currently running?: DBM/Omen/Xperl I try to keep mods to a minimum when raiding, ruins half the challenge. No point using healbot and just clicking away without much effort.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working Microphone?: Yes.

Basic computer and internet specs?:
    ADSL2+ / Macbookpro.

What made you pick Uprising?
    The progression of a guild usually shows how good the players are, while I may not raid much it helps to be in the company of skilled players Smile

Do you have any alts of note?:
    70 Mage/Warrior/Shaman i swear I'll level them up when im not so lazy.

What is your favourite song?:
    Any Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers. I'm weird, you'll get used to it.
    Schumacher
    Schumacher
    Admin

Semi Casual Druid app Empty Re: Semi Casual Druid app

Post  Schumacher on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:12 pm

I'm sorry we are not recruiting any "Semi Casual" people.

Also people who app'd to Synergy at the same time.

Post  Dodgy on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:41 pm

In my defense I only applied after I got rejected there for the same reason lulz.

Fair enough then gl with everything.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:23 pm