Uprising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Uprising

of Gundrak

+4
Ubaduck
Ryzar
Pawsdeep
Aeon
8 posters

Epimethius - Death knight - 24/36/11

Epimethius - Death knight - 24/36/11 Empty Epimethius - Death knight - 24/36/11

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:48 pm

Epimethius

Deathknight

^ ^ ^
    That shows my Hp without Frost pressence. With frost pressence i have 29547 unbuffed Smile

Tank spec half frost half blood (but willing to respec)

Mining - Blacksmithing

Pre wotlk i did kara, mag, and a bit of ssc

i should definately be able to play ive been ontop of all my assignments lately Smile

Of course i am going to be absolutely prepared for every raid Smile

Previous guild is Defience and they are failing in 25 man naxx and im over it constantly failing to much gold wasted

you should recruit me over someone else because im a very mature player when the need be and im fun to be around Smile

im currently running Omen - DBM - Atlas loot

I do have Ventrillo and my mic works most the time Smile

i dont know the specs but it handles 25 naxx preety well

i heard of uprising from a friend and i heard its great

Favourite song is - Black 7 by SOil
    Aeon
    Aeon
    Officer
    Officer

Epimethius - Death knight - 24/36/11 Empty Re: Epimethius - Death knight - 24/36/11

Post  Aeon Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:27 pm

lol did u copy the template into your application?

Epimethius - Death knight - 24/36/11 Empty Re: Epimethius - Death knight - 24/36/11

Post  Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 pm

I dont know maybe lol i dont think i did but afro Smile
    Pawsdeep
    Pawsdeep
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Pawsdeep Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:02 pm

If you put as much effort into wow as you do in your guild applications I doubt you'll last long.

Post  guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:06 pm

Ive never been particularly good at applications for anything, but if you play with me in game im sure youll see im preety decent and not as fail as my application Sad
    Ryzar
    Ryzar
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Ryzar Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:56 am

guest wrote:Ive never been particularly good at applications for anything, but if you play with me in game im sure youll see im preety decent and not as fail as my application Sad

ive seen you ingame,your apps probably better...
    Ubaduck

Post  Ubaduck Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Ryzar wrote:
    guest wrote:Ive never been particularly good at applications for anything, but if you play with me in game im sure youll see im preety decent and not as fail as my application Sad

ive seen you ingame,your apps probably better...

Oh no he didnt!
    Imkrazyinluv

Post  Imkrazyinluv Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Epimethius is a great tank, he used to be in my old guild him MT and his brother OT

hes a great tank, doesn't get hit, hes a great friend to talk to and just a generally good guy to be around, consider him at least Smile
    Epi

Post  Epi Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:52 am

Character Name:
    Epimethius
    Level:
    Class:
    Death-knight
    Your Age:
    16 almost 17
    Armory Link:

Spec:
    At the moment i am a unholy tanking spec, but i dont mind changing my spec to suit the raiders around me
    Professions:
    Blacksmithing & Mining
    Raid experience pre WotLK:
    Pre Wotlk raiding i did All of kara, Mag, parts of SSC, and after the nerf a few bosses of BT but i dont really count that cause its sorta cheating
    Able to attend 75% of raids?:
    I am Most deffinately able to attend at a minimum 75% of every raid i am presented with
    Are you prepared to be in PvE spec for every raid?: I am more then prepared to in a matter of seconds respec constantly for the guild if that is what is required of me
    What is your previous guild and reason for leaving?:
    The guild im in is Defience, ive been thinking about leaving alot, my main reasons for leaving are were wiping on the simpliest of things (some trash mobs) and its just to costy on my repairs
    Why should we recruit you over someone else?:
    You should recruit me over any other Average joe that comes your way because, i have a very postivie attitude, im always focused on my progression and my duty in a raid, and i am a rather helpful person in many different ways.
    What mods are you currently running?:
    I am currently running Omen Threat Meter, Recount, Atlass loot enhanced and last but my important, Deadly boss mods
    Do you have Ventrilo and a working Microphone?:
    I do have Ventrillo and i recently brought a new headset
    Basic computer and internet specs?:
    Im not the most intellegent person when it comes to computers so most of the things in my cpu just dont make sense at times lol Smile but i know my computer can handle 25 naxx, even with that Evil Shammy totem spam we seem to have in my raids lol!
    What made you pick Uprising?
    I choose uprising because i know that you guys dont fuck around like a bunch of immature kids in a serious raid situation and id like to be a part of something like that.
    Do you have any alts of note?:
    Threats
    Enforcerr

What is your favourite song?:
    Favourite song atm would have to be - Worth dying for. By rise against
    Schumacher
    Schumacher
    Admin

Post  Schumacher Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:31 am

wow ur intelligence impresses me.
    Rade

Post  Rade Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 am

damn those evil totems, their so EVIL!!!
    666 totem deployed!!
    Schumacher
    Schumacher
    Admin

Post  Schumacher Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:30 am

Applcation declined sorry.

I don't think it is acceptable to say such things as:

What made you pick Uprising?
    I choose uprising because i know that you guys dont fuck around like a bunch of immature kids in a serious raid situation and id like to be a part of something like that.
    In your application for example.

We are currently not in the market for a Death Knight anyway, good luck finding a guild.
    Cyclonus

Post  Cyclonus Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:29 am

Sigh, was this the guy that kept saying he had the 6 of Nobles and he kept saying he "COD'd" it to me. If so, he can die in a fire.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:48 pm