Level: 80

Class: Rogue

Your Age: 17

Armory Link:

Spec: Hybrid 51/13/7

Professions: Mining / Engineering

Raid experience pre WotLK: Fully cleared AQ 40 a long time ago ^^

Able to attend 75% of raids?: Yep ^^

Are you prepared to be in PvE spec for every raid?: I wouldn't raid in any other spec than PvE

What is your previous guild and reason for leaving?: Equilibrium, my reason is that they are having trouble clearing naxx currently and i would like to get better gear without having the 2-3 wipes on the easy bosses.

Why should we recruit you over someone else?: I believe that I'm a nice person, if i knew i was getting picked over someone else it would make me uneasy. If i had the decision to pick me or the other person it would be hard but i would probs let the other person join, it wouldn't upset me too much in the end, its just a game ^^

What mods are you currently running?: All the current raid required mods eg DMB, OMEN

Do you have Ventrilo and a working Microphone?: Yes and yes. Smile

Basic computer and internet specs?: Um, 1 gig ram, 256 graphics card. Internet wise my download speeds are around 80kbs.

What made you pick Uprising?: I saw that allot of your players are very well geared and i have played with a few of them and they seem to be great people.

Do you have any alts of note?: I have every class level 40+ ^^

What is your favourite song?: Currently it would have to be, Brail - Bring Me The Horizon
    Nynx

Nynx - Rogue - 51/13/7 Empty Re: Nynx - Rogue - 51/13/7

Post  Nynx on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:37 am

Armory link failed. Repost
    Nynx

Post  Nynx on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:40 am

Armory link failed again, last time i'm posting, i'm happy to come visit you ingame so you can /inspect
    Jonoku

Post  Jonoku on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Nynx wrote:

Why should we recruit you over someone else?: I believe that I'm a nice person, if i knew i was getting picked over someone else it would make me uneasy. If i had the decision to pick me or the other person it would be hard but i would probs let the other person join, it wouldn't upset me too much in the end, its just a game ^^

This is where you're supposed to sell yourself to us... What makes you so special that you will be able to contribute to the top guild on the server? You might wanna say you give 100% in raids 100% of the time, never screw up in boss encounters, quick to react and adapt to new situations ETC.. Too late now though can't steal my examples!

P.S. Just giving my opinion as a member of the guild Razz
    Nynx

Post  Nynx on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Yeah that would of been a good idea, i thought those things where either common gaming or i mentioned in one of the previous questions. Good advice tho. Should of wrote that, but its too late now.
    Pawsdeep
    Pawsdeep
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Pawsdeep on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:22 pm

I'm sorry to say that currently we have 2 decked-out 100% attendance rogues, and a third who is playing a different toon who can swap back to his decked rogue should we need another.

Post  Nynx on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Ok yeah for sure, thanks for you time. Good luck in future raids ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:25 pm