Uprising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Uprising

of Gundrak

2 posters

Deadlynoob - Holy Paladin - 51/5/15

Deadlynoob - Holy Paladin - 51/5/15 Empty Deadlynoob - Holy Paladin - 51/5/15

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Ensure that your application follows the format listed below. In the post subject line follow this format: <name> - <class> - <talent spec>. e.g. Aeon - Priest - 21/50/0

Character Name:Deadlynoob

Level:80

Class:Paladin

Your Age:16

Armory Link: Yer GG server maintenance is currently happening. =.= ill edit one on asap.

Spec:Holy (Currently Offensive PVP spec in armory usually 51/5/15)

Professions:Mining(for money cause im a healer hard to farm) and Blacksmithing( Titansteel guardian when i hit 80 sockets etc..)

Raid experience pre WotLK:Karazhan,Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon,SSC,TK,BT,2 Boss Sunwell

Able to attend 75% of raids?:Yah

Are you prepared to be in PvE spec for every raid?:Of course =P 15k gold aint there for nothing.

What is your previous guild and reason for leaving?:Logic, they merged with synergy.

Why should we recruit you over someone else?:Hmm, obviousli best Holy Paladin on Realm! :O (jokes) I'm Skilled at every class and wish to take my pally skills to a higher level ^^.

What mods are you currently running?:Omen,Recoun,Big wigs,Pally power, Decursive,Xperl,Afflicted UI, Titanpanel, AtlasLoot,DHud,Quartz, OmniCC, Improved error frame.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working Microphone?:Yes

Basic computer and internet specs?:2gb Ram, Ge force 8 graphics, 2ghz. Cable Modem or T3 i 4got. =.=

What made you pick Uprising?Obviously cause rainy is in here! =] Nah i got friends like eillessa and stuff and didn't really have a broad amoutn of choice and i believe this guild will go a long way.

Do you have any alts of note?:Vietinc(80 Rogue)

What is your favourite song?:Lolz idk i listen to rnb techno and broad variety. SO yahz ^^.
    Schumacher
    Schumacher
    Admin

Deadlynoob - Holy Paladin - 51/5/15 Empty Re: Deadlynoob - Holy Paladin - 51/5/15

Post  Schumacher Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi Deadly Smile

I checked armory and you seem to be a PVP spec (well I hope you don't raid like that lol) I would like to check out your PVE spec but I suppose its basically the same as mine because I'm 51/5/15 myself. Your gear overall is really good, you have socketed and enchanted very well. I would like to trial you hopefully tonight (Wednesday) in our Heroic Naxxramas run if you are available at 7:30pm.

Please whisper myself on Schumacher or my alt Webber for a trial, I will probably be on most of the day.
    Ubaduck

Deadlynoob - Holy Paladin - 51/5/15 Empty Re: Deadlynoob - Holy Paladin - 51/5/15

Post  Ubaduck Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm

he said he was currently offensive pvp spec Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content