Uprising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Uprising

of Gundrak

Frostmoune - DPS - Death Knight

Frostmoune - DPS - Death Knight Empty Frostmoune - DPS - Death Knight

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Character Name: Frostmoune

Level: 80

Class: Night Elf Death Knight

Your Age: 19

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gundrak&n=Frostmoune
    i know its not the best gear but im doing heroics everyday to get more n more geared

Spec: 17/0/54 unholy but am willing to respec any spec for what ever is needed

Professions: mining/skinning

Raid experience pre WotLK: BT/SWP/MH/TK/Kara/Gruuls/Mags

Able to attend 75% of raids?: you bet

Are you prepared to be in PvE spec for every raid?: always

What is your previous guild and reason for leaving?: very very low progression

Why should we recruit you over someone else?: because im active and i know my content well, i use to MT in 10/25 man raids, but my brother transfered my character to Gundrak and completely regered n deleted all my tanking t7 gear. so i had to regear on a new server n im looking to either tank or dps again. i know about 95% of all bosses in wotlk

What mods are you currently running?: recount, atlas, atlas enhanced, DBM, quest helper, coordinater

Do you have Ventrilo and a working Microphone?: yes

Basic computer and internet specs?: uhmm i use a dell xps m1730 super gaming computer. specs i dont know cuz my dad had it made for me for a graduation present, but it has everything top of the line atm. (spent almost 5000$ USD on it.)

What made you pick Uprising? ive noticed that the guild has good progression and from talking to a couple players in the past seems that its a good solid guild with a good furute in raiding

Do you have any alts of note?: a lvl 10 ret pally atm. and on other server (dreadmaul) a 74 ele shaman ad a 73 combat spec rogue.

What is your favourite song?: haha this is a tough one. but id have to say Fade to Black by Metallica
    Pawsdeep
    Pawsdeep
    Officer
    Officer

Frostmoune - DPS - Death Knight Empty Re: Frostmoune - DPS - Death Knight

Post  Pawsdeep Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:06 pm

We got plenty of DK's sorry mate Sad

Frostmoune - DPS - Death Knight Empty thanks

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:09 pm

thank you for reviewing my app, and good luck to the guild in teh future

Sponsored content

Frostmoune - DPS - Death Knight Empty Re: Frostmoune - DPS - Death Knight