Uprising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Uprising

of Gundrak

2 posters

Calculon - Warrior - 18/53/0 fury or 8/10/53 tank

Calculon

Calculon - Warrior - 18/53/0 fury or 8/10/53 tank Empty Calculon - Warrior - 18/53/0 fury or 8/10/53 tank

Post  Calculon Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Character Name:Calculon

Level:80

Class:Warrior

Your Age:24

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gundrak&n=Calculon

Spec: Fury or tank I have gar for both, altho im much more geared as fury

Professions:Mining and Blacksmithing, altho im too lazy to levle my BS =(

Raid experience pre WotLK: I have done MC/BWL/some of AQ 40 as a Huntard, KARA/MAG/GRUULS/SSC/TK/BT up to supremus/Hyjal up to Archi as a Pally healer

Able to attend 75% of raids?:yeap I should be able to make any raid except for wednesdays

Are you prepared to be in PvE spec for every raid?: Yeap

What is your previous guild and reason for leaving?: I'm currently in a casual 10 man guild which cleared naxx, of which im the Guild master of. However I;m looking for a more serious raiding guild hence my reason for leaving.

Why should we recruit you over someone else?: I was the Pally class leader of my guild in BC which was at the time the best guild on alliance, so Im very experienced in hardcore raiding and will put in the time to farm gold/consumables, and learn the fights prior to raid etc. I know how to play my class in raids and hwo to optimise my performance.

What mods are you currently running?: Xperl, Omen, Recount, Skinner, Quartz, Bartender, DBM, Slam alert.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working Microphone?: Yeap

Basic computer and internet specs?: ADSL2 internet, 2gig of ram etc, i can run wow without lagging

What made you pick Uprising? You are i guess an experienced guild, obviously with members from synergy who are dedicated raiders and know how to pve. I would like to be part of this and hopefully experience 25 man content in WOTLK

Do you have any alts of note?:yeah i have an 72 shaman which i hope to levle and become a healer.

What is your favourite song?: P P P POKER FACE
    Schumacher
    Schumacher
    Admin

Calculon - Warrior - 18/53/0 fury or 8/10/53 tank Empty Re: Calculon - Warrior - 18/53/0 fury or 8/10/53 tank

Post  Schumacher Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Calculon wrote:What is your favourite song?: P P P POKER FACE

Well that certainly increases your chances of being recruited afro

Not being able to raid on Wednesdays may be a problem but myself or one of the officers will have a chat to you online.

Goodluck Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 am