Uprising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Uprising

of Gundrak

Hunter Application for Tawn

Tawn1o1

Hunter Application for Tawn Empty Hunter Application for Tawn

Post  Tawn1o1 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:39 am

Character Name:Tawn

Level:80

Class:Hunter

Your Age:39

Armory Link: not all that pc literate if someone could explain how to link armoury would glady link it Smile

Spec:Survival

Professions: Maxed Mining and Engineering(tho seriously considering JC for the +27 agil gems)

Raid experience pre WotLK: Up until 4 weeks before the release of WoTLK i was a social player tho got as far as Illidan in BT,WoTLK wise i have achievments for all raids bar Sarth+3 tho am very fimiliar with the fight having done it numerous times we just hadn't downed him when we disbanded

Able to attend 75% of raids?:99% minimum,have a 13 yr old son who occasional throw's me a curve ball :S

Are you prepared to be in PvE spec for every raid?:Without a doubt

What is your previous guild and reason for leaving?:Renascent(saurfang)originally velocity(barth)>velocity(saurfang)coreraiders left to create renascent when they disbanded i had had a gutsful of pve realm and hence transfered to gundrak

Why should we recruit you over someone else?:Dedicated to the point where we could wipe all night on a progression boss and not be phased(as i have done many a time)I not only accept constructive critisim i expect it if it will improve my dps/damage,i would consider myself a quick learner and can stay the $#@& out of the fire,dont make a habit of body pulls and would consider myself high on the raid aware scale

What mods are you currently running?:standard raid addons,xperl,omen,recount,parrot and numerous other none raid specific ones

Do you have Ventrilo and a working Microphone?:yes

Basic computer and internet specs?:dual core 2.66 Geforce 8600 GT 2gig ram,telstar wireless running thru wow tunnels average 350ms had no lag issues bar the standard 4 horseman ones

What made you pick Uprising?To be perfectly honest there is not alot of choice on this realm and after scouting out ppl and listening to talk decided uprising has more potential than synergy

Do you have any alts of note?:a few 70's on other realms(druid,priest)if things work out will transfer them over

What is your favourite song?: "Ends" Everlast
    Tawn1o1

Hunter Application for Tawn Empty add to list of addons

Post  Tawn1o1 Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:17 pm

DBM to my list of addons Smile
    Aeon
    Aeon
    Officer
    Officer

Hunter Application for Tawn Empty Re: Hunter Application for Tawn

Post  Aeon Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:30 pm

The wow-armory link, if you go to www.wowarmory.com and look yourself up. copy the link into your forum.
    Aeon
    Aeon
    Officer
    Officer

Post  Aeon Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:36 pm

i like this application but i'll have to talk to the officers about another hunter.
    Tawn1o1

Hunter Application for Tawn Empty see if this works

Post  Tawn1o1 Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Tawn1o1

Hunter Application for Tawn Empty hmmm like i said about as pc literate as pineapple :S

Post  Tawn1o1 Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:09 pm

can get it to copy onto the page but doesnt show up when i send it thru

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:25 am