Uprising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Uprising

of Gundrak

Iceshart (Derro) - Mage - Spec TBA

Iceshart

Iceshart (Derro) -  Mage - Spec TBA Empty Iceshart (Derro) - Mage - Spec TBA

Post  Iceshart Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Character Name: Iceshart

Your Age: 28

Level: 78 atm and will be 80 by wednesday

Class: Mage

Spec: TBA

Professions: Herb/Skinning, likely to change to Enchanting/JC once he reaches 80.

Burning Crusade raid experience: I had 3 mains during BC and pretty much was hardcore all the way throughout BC.
    Raided as Fury Warrior on Aman'thul server which the guild cleared everything up to half of Sunwell (Pre NERF). Char: Bigpoena(70)
    Raided as Destro Warlock on Perenolde server which also cleared everything up to half of Sunwell (Pre NERF). Char: Wisharah(73)
    Raided as Holy Paladin on Perenolde server (different guild to my warlock) and the char that I chose to transfer and play WOTLK with on Gundrak till Durability disbanded. Char: Derro (80)

WotLK raid experience: As you may know, some of your guildies who use to be in Durability till it disbanded, cleared all 10s and 25s up to Sarth (2drakes). I was on my Paladin at the time.

Able to attend 75% of raids?: I do have work on mon-fri and study evenings on mon, tues and wednesdays. I dont really have the time to raid like I use to during BC (no life back then). I am available from thursday onwards. Sometimes I do feel lazy to go to evening classes so I will be available on mon-wed evenings aswell.

Are you prepared to be in PvE spec for every raid?: Definately

What is your previous guild and reason for leaving?: Durability - Disbanded

Why should we recruit you over someone else?: I do have plenty of experience and play all my classes really well. I also know some of the ppl in Uprising as they was once in Durability and I think I will get along with everyone just fine. Reason why I chose to start playing a mage again is because I've always wanted to play a mage but never had the chance to. When we started Durability back in the day, there was a need for me to play a healing class for the guild, hence why I had to choose to play the Pally. I know my mage class really well as I also have a 70 draenei mage who I used for pvp back in BC but got sick of being a FEMALE draenei =P thats why I'm leveling a human male Mage.
    For gearing, I'm sure I could get some guildies and ppl that I know help me gear up quickly.

What mods are you currently running?: Natur ECB, DBM, MSBT, Quartz, Decursive etc

Do you have Ventrilo and a working Microphone?: Yes

Basic computer and internet specs?: Intel Core2Duo E8500, 4Gig RAM, 512 Graphics and Cable Internet. I do work in I.T =D

What made you pick Uprising? Bogan disbanded the guild and didnt tell me!

Do you have any alts of note?: Apart from all of what I mentioned already, I do have a few more to list.
    80 Death Knight (was my main during WOTLK on Pernenolde server b4 transfering pally to Gundrak)
    70 Mage: Anitasheep
    70 Rogue: Bigbootie
    64 Horde Tauren Warrior in Jubei'thos who was my main during pre BC

What is your favourite song?: Electric Six - I wanna take you to a gay bar! (lol)
    Bogan
    Bogan

Iceshart (Derro) -  Mage - Spec TBA Empty Re: Iceshart (Derro) - Mage - Spec TBA

Post  Bogan Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:15 am

Is a great raider. Through AQ 40 To sunwell. And all current wotlk content
    Iceshart

Iceshart (Derro) -  Mage - Spec TBA Empty Re: Iceshart (Derro) - Mage - Spec TBA

Post  Iceshart Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:54 am

Retracting my app, Apologies...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:35 pm